Thanks to our technological partner Garmin all our circuits (Nove Colli), technical areas and approaching routes will be available on your hand wrist GPS Garmin thanks to the following files .tcx:
1. Save Nove Colli 2009 on your PC.
2. Open the .ZIP file to extract the content on your Desktop,for your facility;.
3. Open Garmin Training Center and click on File>>Import>>Circuits.
4. Choose the route file exctracted from the .ZIP and confirm. -- You'll find the registered circuit into your screen --
5. If you want to send it to your Garmin Edge or Forerunner click on File>> send to device.